Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Home again, Home again

We've made it back home after another weekend in Nashville. This month is full of Nashville weekends, which is A-OK with me! Of course, every weekend we're up there, it makes it that much harder to head back home. Don't get me wrong, we love our house and enjoy Brighton and T-County, but I guess Nashville will just always be truly "home". We're ready to make that move for sure, as soon as the time is right. (Which we sure hope is sooner rather than later!)

This weekend, we headed up to Middle TN for another Rotary conference for Clay and I went to see a college friend and Phi Mu sister of mine get married. It was really good seeing some of the girls that I haven't seen in quite a while. Plus, I got to get a haircut from Davida (who has been cutting my hair since I was about 7 or 8, and always gets it just right) so I'm a happy camper.

The great weather the past couple of weeks has REALLY gotten me in the mood for summer. I really just can't wait to get out on the water at Pickwick with our friends Jim and Jade. We've had some great times in the past 7-8 years with them out there and I'm sure this year will be no different!

On a different note, I'm a little sad today... a year ago today, we were pulling into site 1506 Cottontail Curl at Fort Wilderness at Disney World right about now... What I would give to be doing the same thing right now. I miss me some Mickey right now

Photobucket
Our little WDW Home

No comments: