Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blogging - Take 437

I've found that when you are home with the little one, sometimes your days and weeks run together. The, you forget what you did, or when you did it! So, though it has been proven many times over that I'm a HORRIBLE blogger, I'm going to try again.

I've given the blog a facelift (not a good one, but one nonetheless). A new name, some new pictures, and a new post! If nothing else, I want to try to keep this up, at least a little bit, so I can remember what little H and I get in to! And, mostly, what she is doing.

She's growing up WAY to fast. That's what they do though, grow, grow, grow. So, I'm going to do this. For now, I'm going to try to set a realistic goal of one blog post a week. Then, if I get an extra one in, it's a bonus! And, I'm telling myself that this one definitely does NOT count for this week. So, I've got three more days to make it happen. I can do it!

No comments: