Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Numero Uno

Well, I have a livejournal. I used to have a Xanga. Before that, I'm pretty sure I had some other kind of online journal. But, I feel kind've left out without being in the blogger world. Both of my brothers have them, a number of friends have them... so here I am. Not that I have anything of any real importance to say, generally speaking, but here I am nonetheless. My hope is to make this have a bit more substance than the previously mentioned sites. But, we'll see how that goes...

I guess I'll start with the blog title, as I feel that is almost a requirement. "Never Alone"... in my context, taken from a BarlowGirl song. It's something that I struggle with sometimes. It's sometimes really hard to remember that we are never alone. In the literal sense, it's not very often that we are physically alone. There is usually someone else around (whether we know them, like them, or want them to be there). But more so, God never leaves us alone. Even when things really suck, and we might feel like He's gone... He's not. We might forget it, but He's not. He's always there and we are never alone.

Also, in the a little bit less religious sense, I have to remind myself that I'm never alone because of my friends and family. Sometimes I might feel left out or left behind, but it doesn't mean that I'm on my own. I feel so selfish sometimes feeling like I'm alone, because I have so much: a wonderful, loving husband, a beautiful family full of many parents, brothers & sisters, grandparents, aunts & uncles & cousins, countless friends and two sweet little (ok not so little) puppies who are PUMPED everytime I come out the door! I'm blessed, and I've gotta do a better job remembering that.

I suppose that's enough for now. Work probably wouldn't be thrilled that this is how I've chosen to spend my Wednesday morning at work. Oh well! =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

another rss feed for ever-hungry google reader!

Mitzi said...

hey girl!
You are never alone, esp in the Blog world...I have a blog on here too! I feel like this is more "grown up" than LJ.....but I still love my Live Journal:)